When using our Websites, you may be subject to additional policies, guidelines or rules which may be posted online (collectively referred to as “Policies”). All Policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. At any time we may change, modify, and/or discontinue any aspect or feature of our Websites, including, but not limited to, content, availability, and access or general use. This Agreement in writing shall supercede any Policies, including directives.
3. Dynamic Content
You understand that, when using our Websites, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use our Websites.
When using our Websites, you may be able to create, access, and/or login using individual credentials, which are subject to additional posted policies, guidelines or rules which may be posted online and notified to you from time to time (your “User Account” or “Account”).
4.1 Account Information and Integrity
You shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the Website’s registration forms. Accurate records help us create better websites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. You agree to update your registration data related to your Account, and to keep it current and accurate within a reasonable time after any change to that data.
4.2 Eligibility an Account
A person must be at or above the age of thirteen (13) years and must provide their first name, last name, date of birth, geographical location, and personal email address to posses an account.
4.3 Account Security
You shall protect your Account information at all times, and are responsible for all activity on your User Account. No person shall provide, release, or publish their Account details directly or indirectly, as a User Account is considered private and is not for redistribution. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure your account safety and security, which include reporting potential security concerns as soon as reasonably possible. You may only intentionally access a User Account that is personally assigned to you, and only access your Account in private. You may only access your Account provided that you follow any and all Policies, this Agreement, and other notices.
4.4 Account Tracking and Logging Activity
4.5 Account Suspension
We reserve the right, without limitation or notice, to suspend your account on our Websites for any reason if you are in violation of any provision of the Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement).
4.6 Account Termination
We reserve the right, without limitation or notice, to terminate your account on our Websites for any reason if you are in violation of any provision of the Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement). The introductory paragraphs and Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 of this Agreement will survive termination of your Account, or this Agreement.
5. Code of Conduct
Any conduct by you that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Websites will not be permitted. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor our content of our Websites, including profiles and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and other operating rules. We reserve the right to moderate and may modify, edit, or remove any content at any time without notice. Any violation may result in the suspension or termination your account.
You shall not execute, share, publish, distribute, or otherwise engage in the following activity on our Website (hereinafter, collectively “Code of Conduct”) that:
- may be unlawful, libelous, abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, offensive, pornographic, indecent, lewd, disrespectful, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory, fraudulent, dishonest; or
- may constitute, encourage or provide instructions actions that are discriminatory, bullying, or harassing in nature. As no person may create an environment that is hostile, intimidating, or offensive for any reason relating to age, sex, race, colour, religion, family status, marital status, place of origin, political belief, sexual orientation, sexual identity and or a physical or mental disability. For more information regarding the discrimination, bullying, and harassment, please read our Bullying and Harassment Policy, which is incorporated by reference into this Agreement; or
- may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of our Websites or any part thereof; or
- contain software viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via our Websites, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity; or
- is a conflict of interest which may cause an unwelcomed challenge, an interference or engage in an act of malice.
6. Intellectual Property
All material, trademarks, and other proprietary content and/or information on each Website, including, without limitation, logos, the visual interface, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, photos, videos, graphics, music, information, data, sound files and all other materials (collective, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws (including in your country of residence). We reserve all rights to any Content contained on our Websites as a collective work.
6.1 User Generated Content
Our Websites may include means by which you and other users may share user generated content (“UGC”). As per this Agreement, by submitting any UGC you automatically grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license, create derivative works from and distribute such UGC or incorporate such UGC content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe, and agree that we shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the UGC for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation, or notice, including content directed to us on social media platforms, within such third party terms.
8. Changes to the Agreement
We reserve the right, at any time and at our sole discretion, to change or modify this Agreement and/or the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our Websites, or any part thereof, or to impose new terms, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. You should periodically check this webpage for any changes to this Agreement. If the, or any modification, change, addition or deletion to these terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement and refrain from using and accessing our Websites.
Last revised: July 07, 2018